Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Scary Thoughts - Hope it is just a nightmare

suddenly Woke up at 4 in the morning. It was a horrifying dream. In my dream I saw that suddenly all my thoughts, insights, secrets have become publicly known to everybody. Even before I do anything or speak any stuff people know what the content or idea would be. In my dream I had a sweat attack.

But is it just a nightmare, just the other day I was thinking that it would be a good idea if I can do something in my free time and I don't even recall discussing that with anyone. Suddenly I got an sms which said ' wanna earn a few bucks sitting at home '. That was a mere coincidence may be.

I was evaluating a accounting software on the web and I din't like it and the next day I had a marketing brochure of a accounting software provider company having the exact feature which I had desired.

Sometimes I get scary thinking that a single force/power is controlling this entire information highway spread across the web and all our interactions ( 1000s per day) are getting filtered through a powerful BI engine and finally your creativity, personality , thoughts , desires, secrets are getting persisted for the entire world to access

Seems like I have been watching too much of sci-fi or is it.....

1 comment: