On the blogging space after a long span. To say that it has been hectic would just be the 'Tip of the iceberg' the fact is that the journey has been addictive very addictive.
I chose such a non serious title for this blog because this has been the question which I have been facing almost from everyone whom I meet nowadays.
Though I normally try to give a very formal ( read decorated) answer to those queries but when I sit and think back now it is a very intriguing question ' How do I feel '.
Well the first response which comes to my mind is that ' I am feeling very light' , a free spirit , seems like a lot of frills which was creating unnecessary weight has been suddenly removed. Now I work from whereever I can , work on whatever I feel like, meet whomever I think is important and feel great about everything I do because there are no compulsions
Puritans may argue that entrepreneurship is all about creating an enterprise and that has a framework for success and I fully agree but I guess in order to reach that stage you need to first soak yourself in this state.
More to come so stay tuned and cheerio !!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment