Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Has your effort made a difference ?

I was a part of a very interesting discussion today and had a very important take way. As IT guys we also take a pride in terms of the technologies we know, the design frameworks we are familiar with , the complex algorithms we can run but o we ever take a back seat and think all this whatever I am doing is it making any difference to anybody.

I think this should be the best way or method to judge whether what you are doing is of any significance or not. I am not saying that at all levels it is really a possibility to judge but then if this thought is there in the back of your mind you are actually somebody who is helping business with IT rather than tweaking business to accommodate IT.

Next time I do something develop/sell or market I would surely have this at the back of my mind :)

[Thoughts for this blog has been inspired by Rahul Sharma ( Decipher Information Systems)]

No comments:

Post a Comment